2009年2月2日 星期一

Enjoy every moment!

I was in a low spirit today, pondering over the never-ending question, "Why am I in this world?" The heaviness in my heart pushed me out of the house and into the park.

The afternoon seemed to be a good time for elder people to walk around. I saw old men and women, gathering here and there, chatting. On the playground, a few kids were running and shouting with joy.

Suddenly, a thought dawned on me. The time when I tortured myself with philosophical questions was just the time those old people and young kids enjoyed their activities. We were spending the same "time", something that would only existed once and never ever come back.

Then, it is foolish to worry. Happy or unhappy, it's another day. "Enjoy every moment" was often regarded as a cliche, but now it felt so true to me!

沒有留言:

張貼留言